These are the rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
- These lucky bloggers must be told
- There are no tag backs
Here's 11 facts about me:
- My name is Rebecca, I'm 19
- I'm really small (5'3)
- My hair colour is now natural after dying it brown for years!
- I go to University in Liverpool and study Business
- I have worked for NEXT since May 2012
- My dream job would involve fashion and beauty marketing
- I love my family and friends an unbelievable amount
- I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Charlie Pom Pom (Diary Page)
- I met my boyfriend in primary school
- I have a serious addiction to sweets
- I love to get dressed up
Here are my 11 questions from Little s, Big World
1. If you could only wear one type of shoe for the rest of your life or go barefoot, which would you choose?
I'd probably choose to wear my black wedge boots for the rest of my life. This is because I find it so hard to find comfortable high shoes (to make me taller) so these would be perfect to wear during the day time or evening.
2. Do you prefer warm or cold climates and why?
I love the sunshine, but I always burn because I'm so pale so i'm glad that I live in a colder climate! I also prefer wearing my autumn/ winter clothes, nothing ever beats wearing comfy jumpers and scarfs.
3. A casting agent spots you on the street and asks you if you want to act - which movie genre do you choose to be in?
Definitely a rom-com because they're my favourite films!
4. If you could describe yourself as any ice cream topping, what would you be? (I'd be rainbow sprinkles)
Haha, strawberry sauce because I love sweet things!
5. Drink of choice? Coffee, coke, champagne? Take your pick!
Definitely the cheaper version of champagne, Lambrini
6. What kind of phone do you use?
I have a white IPhone that I've recently dropped so the glass on the back has smashed. I hope my mum doesn't read this...
7. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Richard Fleeshman. When I was younger I used to be obsessed! I wrote to him and he replied and sent me his autograph, cutie
8. If you could raid anyone's closet, who would it be?
It would definitely be everything on Atlantic Pacific's blog, I want all of her clothes...
9. What's your favourite item that you own?
I have so many favourite things that people have given to me that remind me of different times that I love. My favourite fashion items would probably be my mulberry handbags.
10. If you could live anywhere for a year and come back as though nothing had changed, where would you live?
A deserted island would be lovely
11. If you won the lottery today, what is the first thing you would do?
I doubt that i'd stop going to university and not work for the rest of my life, I think that would make life boring. I'd give money to my friends & family and leave some to lead a comfortable life and do the things I want to do like travelling and definitely a bit of shopping!
Here are my questions for my nominees!
- Why did you start blogging?
- What has been your most embarrassing moment?
- If you knew today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it and why?
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- If you could only have three electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?
- If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go and what would you do?
- Sweets or chocolate?
- How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
- What is your biggest phobia?
- What is your dream job?
- What would you do with £1,000,000
Here are my nominees!
I absolutely love reading your posts and I'm looking forward to your replys!
Lots of love, Bec xx
Lots of love, Bec xx